View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 05:06 PM

Default Thanks Tony

Thanks Tony, I appreciatte the compliment on my E98s. My entire collection of E98s are 10s, 20s, 30s,and 40s because those are the ones that I can afford, and that is perfectly alright with me! I don't post much, but the "Pick Up" thread is what I love about this board and our hobby: People getting to show off what they treasure about their collections. You see things on this thread every month that might be worth $10 to $10,000. or more. It is nice to see people passionate about their collections no matter how valuable or high of a grade they are. I really think most true collectors are like me in that they collect what they want and what they can afford. I try not to get caught up in threads that involve people bickering over which cards and collections are better than someone else's, because I feel that everyone's collection is special as long as it is special to the collector themselves. I collect what I know I can afford, making sure I still can afford to support my 4 kids, and I feel that my collection is the coolest in the world because it is mine. I also respect anyone who thinks that theirs is the coolest in the world because it is theirs. That's what collecting is all about to me: collecting what you want and can afford (My passion happens to be E98s) and talking baseball history related to your collection with others. Oh, here are my other 2 E98 pickup this month that exceeded the 5 scan limit of my last post.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScannedImage.jpg (78.7 KB, 683 views)
File Type: jpg ScannedImage-6.jpg (77.7 KB, 685 views)