Thread: House Cleaning?
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2001, 08:16 AM
Administrator

Default House Cleaning?

Posted By: Tom

I've bought from Mike quite a few times. Auctions and just from the list as well as at shows. I've always found him to be a friendly guy and he has a very decent stock. He rarely discounts more than 10% --even on large orders but if you know that going in, you spend accordingly. I've gotten some nice deals in some of his auctions but generally on mid to lower grade items as that's what he's auctioning--extras of cards he has heavy stock on. As for the 'dumping' of the auctions onto ebay.....think it's a great tool--especially on free listing day. Doesn't cost him a cent. If you page through the 70+ pages of auctions he has up there is a slim number that have initial bids. But.....he might not have sold them if he didn't list them. Ebay offers exponentially more traffic than he gets on his site. Anyway......keep him bookmarked as I think he's a fair dealer. He has very nice return policies as long as the cards still in the holder and he's always been good to deal with. If it were me listing the cards as he did, I would have taken 10%-15% off just to get the bidding going from the normal prices.