View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 05:35 PM
N@te

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runscott View Post
Well, this is actually a 'Vintage Memorabilia' Forum, which makes sense given that it's an off-shoot of a 'Pre-War Cards' Forum. And it used to be that most of what was posted here was really cool vintage stuff. Now it often looks like a minor league version of GUU.

Give me a sec - I'm taking pics of my 2007 Astros bench-coach 'game-worn' jersey.
That's probably my fault. I don't collect cards anymore, mostly just game used, and I know lately I've posted some modern game used items, even tho most of my collection is vintage.

If it's bothering people, please let me know and I'll stop. I really had no idea that bothered people that much. There really isn't any sense of me taking pics of a couple modern bats I picked up and put them in one thread. Then....have me take pics of my vintage bat pickups in another. That just isn't worth it to me.

I don't necessarily enjoy scrolling thru the hundreds of photos posted that people pick up, but I don't really have a problem with it either. It's a baseball forum. I get it.

Again, if it bothers people, let me know and I'll stop.

A portion of my collection on GUA:

https://gameusedauthority.com/all-co...member_id=pUnl

Last edited by UnVme7; 03-21-2014 at 05:42 PM.