View Single Post
Old 01-07-2002, 11:34 AM
Administrator

Default Question about the BL460's appearing on e-bay

Posted By: Lee Behrens

I just wanted to point out that I have bought from james Verrill in the past, without any complaints. My personal feeling is that he over grades his auctions. Many people may feel the grading is accurate, but I do not bid on how the seller grades, but by how much I feel it is worth. I think most of us on the board do that. I bid on James cards and will continue to do so.

As far as the NASA graded stuff, I voiced my displeasure to him about his selling of the cards, whether this had a factor in him no longer selling them I do not know, but I have not seen him selling them for a long time.

I think it is great that the dealers are reading the board, but I do feel wee need to be careful not to bash them without first making contact with. This blind bashing will run these dealers away. That's try to show some restraint in making accusations with little to no knowledge. This was one of the big reasons John Billingley would not respond in the forum, and I have found that he is wonderful to deal with.
I think the knee jerk reactions most the times are wrong, and contact with these people first before writing would be useful. I think we have all got nasty grams from the people you really don't want to deal with when you question them about an issue.

I'm cold in Minnesota,

Lee