View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 11:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfinley View Post
After 15 pages I am completely baffled at what the point of this thread is. Joey, I have heard your name dragged through the mud by several members on several boards. I have never dealt with you, but because of what I have heard (true or false) I would have reservations with dealing with you. You initiated this thread to address the allegations of a single member and as several more came forward with their bad experiences you admitted them as mistakes. This is a thread that won't go poof, so what is the point of disregarding them as past transgressions while still wanting to clear your name from a single person's statements? This seems like a case of giving someone just enough rope. Out of curiosity is this you?

http://forums.collectors.com/message...&keyword1=Cobb
sb- Im not even going to comment on this because what's done is done. Nobody got scammed or ripped off. Everyone has their money and at the end of the day its between me and them. If they have a issue then we can talk, but in all due respect its nobodys business, but me and the people Ive had any issue with. If it hasn't personally affected you then frankly it shouldnt matter unless you were doing business with me.