View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 11:13 PM
Banned

I respect what most of you have said and I have no problem "going away". I f*cked up and I admitted my mistakes. I was honest with what I did and when you mess up you accept the consequences good or bad. I manned up and apologized to the people I did wrong. I received a text from kirk about an hour ago taunting me again so I know he has read this thread. Which only proves my point about his lies about me. If any of you were publicly accused of committing illegal activities and had someone follow your every move Im sure any of you would ask for proof and be upset like I am. Im not feeling sorry for myself in any way. Being told to go away doesnt affect me one bit. What did affect me was the fact that a idiot named kirk keith publicly tried to accuse me of criminal behavior including burglary of a seattle card shop. I dont care who you are if someone accused you of such BS youd be beyond upset. All I asked for was a fair chance to prove the accusations were false, thats it. Not ask for forgiveness from anyone except the ones I did wrong. Only thing to do now is move on and do right.