View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 06:54 PM
Michael..Adams

Quote:
Originally Posted by eb548 View Post
I am unaware of any prior history between joey farino and his accuser alluded to in this post. However i must mention a recent transaction between a Joseph Farino and myself on ebay dated 4/13/13. I purchased a t206 cobb red portrait for $625. Never received and messaged the seller numerous times inquiring about the card to no avail. Seller never responded and i receive an email from paypal that my money was refunded. The seller -- Joseph Farino -- no communication and refused to send the card. I checked the sellers history and he sold the same exact card to another ebay member a few days prior to my purchase and refunded his money as well! I do know if this is the same Joseph Farino but his ebay id i believe was ital**nz (the item has been deleted so i cant retrieve the member history off ebay) and his email which was linked to his paypal account was celtic*****91@gmail.com. If this is the correct Joseph Farino, I feel obligated to let the forum members know. Do not deal with! Absolute horrific seller. If it is not, i apologize and will remove this post should i receive proper evidence.
Ethan- Your post is the most interesting FACT raised in this thread. Remember the T206 Red Portrait Cobb that he sold twice (once to you) back in April? And Joey came here in this thread and said that he changed his mind twice about selling the card..... Well check this out. He tried to sell the SAME Ty Cobb card on May the 7th on the BST at CU. His price on that thread was $665.

http://forums.collectors.com/message...ighlight_key=y