View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 09:14 AM
I. "Iggy" G0nz@lez
"rich"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
To add to the discussion, one of the options we're looking into is software the has an "anti-sniping" feature, which means that if a bid comes in during the last X minutes (say 10) then the auction gets extended X minutes from that point. Would that be preferred to sniping or at least a viable alternative?

As a buyer, I love snipping more then I love my dog! It is one of the greatest inventions of this century. Something that future generations will be proud off.

As a seller, I absolutely hate it! I abhorre it and wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. The numerous nights I've spent sweating out an ebay auction......praying for some snipper to resue me. Grrrrrrr!!! I'm working-up a cold sweat just thinking about it.....

By the way, I like Matt's suggestion. He is way ahead of the curve on this one, an anti-sniping feature would be ideal. However the only problem I see is shill bidding by Mastro.

Lovely Day...

Last edited by iggyman; 09-22-2009 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Type-o, sorry about that my secretary is out to lunch!