Thread: Mastro and Psa
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 11:07 PM
Administrator

Default Mastro and Psa

Posted By: Scott Elkins

I NEVER passed off any card that was altered. Hell, I don't even know how to alter a card (NEVER HAVE, as I would be afraid of ruining it). Fact is, Jim B. was trying to blame me for what Doug Allen and Mastro did. Fact is Jim B. is probably still mad b/c I questioned a "Proof" Ty Cobb with Ty Cobb back he bought from Mastro and sold to someone who reads this board (I still have the e-mails from Jim asking that I NOT say anything negative about that card on this board, as the person he sold the card to reads this board).

Also, you have shown ill feelings towards me E. Daniel ever since I would NOT sell you a Red Hindu common for a $200 loss on the B/S/T thread - it is still there if the thread was never deleted in fact. I put it on eBay and you were outbid. Don't blame me for you wanting to underpay for a card and me NOT being naive enough to sell it to you for a loss! Again, I did NOT sell the Red Cross nor alter it. In fact, I still have the Mastro catalog where MASTRO sold the card after THEY altered it. Don't show a low IQ by blaming me. Mastro had my card and I wasn't going to do anything at the time to piss them off and receive a card back in two halves or something! If you or Jim want to place the blame regarding the altered Red Cross PLEASE be intelligent enough to place the blame where it lies - with Mastro and Doug Allen!