View Single Post
Old 06-23-2007, 04:58 PM
Administrator

Default If you have some time, I would like your opinion...

Posted By: Cat

I am about ready to call quits to my collecting days. I made a decision last year that I would collect until the National and then move on. I may go cold turkey or just ease out of it. I still enjoy it but it takes a lot of time and it seems like most if not all of my disposable income goes to cards. Anyway, here's what I need some help on: My collection is shown below in a photbucket formatted site. Who is the best player of someone that I DO NOT have a card of, who is presently in the HOF? I have a card (mostly rookie cards) of every player selected to the HOF by the sports writers (actually recently noticed that Robin Roberts is not uploaded onto the site even though I have one). I have a card of ever player on the Sporting News list of 100 best players (except Cool Papa Bell).

I do intend to get a Kid Nichols and an Ed Delahanty, but what other player's absence creates a huge hole in my collection (must be in the HOF)? I am looking to add 2 or maybe 3 cards of players I am presently missing.

Thanks!

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y221/Cosbro/Collection/?