View Single Post
Old 04-11-2020, 09:14 AM
Al

Default CLOSING TONIGHT - Love of the Game Auctions Spring Premier Auction

Hi everyone:

I hope this email finds you and your loved ones healthy and safe.

Just a reminder that tonight is the closing night of Love of the Game's Spring Premier auction. Extended bidding begins at 9PM eastern time, and the double overtime period begins at 2am.

There are a lot of highlights in this auction, but a few that are particularly relevant to this board:

Lot #1 is a recently-discovered T206 Ty Cobb w/Ty Cobb back.

The auction also features an enormous selection of 1914 and 1915 Cracker Jack - including a complete 1914 set (#5 on the PSA Registry), offered card-by-card, plus all the extra cards issued in 1915, including all the pose and player variations. You can find those here.

Also included in the auction is a host of memorabilia related to the 1919 Black Sox scandal, including cards, autographs, and World Series programs and ticket stubs.

We also have a large assortment of signed baseballs, including a lot of outstanding team-signed baseballs (check out the St. Louis Browns balls, all among the finest vintage signed baseballs I've ever seen).

As always, I hope you've found the auction entertaining, and best of luck to all our bidders and consignors.

http://loveofthegameauctions.com/catalog.aspx

Please stay healthy!

-Al