View Single Post
Old 07-07-2006, 01:31 AM
Administrator

Default Do You Read Payment Instructions?

Posted By: Lee Behrens

First of all I want to say I am not going after anyone on this board, I just want to try and figure out how best to handle a situation I am in with Paypal.

I have a personal Paypal account and a business account that is under my name (paaypal does not allow more than one business account per name). I have my ebay auctions hooked up to my personal accoount (they only accept payment if there is money in the buyers account or echecks). I clearly state in my auctions that if you are paying by Paypal without funds in your account that you are to contact me and I will send them the business account address. Needless to say I am constantly denying payment because the instructions are not being followed or not being read.

My question to all "Do you read the payment instructions?" or just click the Paypal link? I like the automatic link but if this is the case I am going to eliminate the automatic link. All responses appreciated.

I prefer not to use the business account because it is a partnership and the less in that account that is not business the better.

I have had to deny many payment and want to try and minimize this.

Thanks

Lee

edited title to be more specific.....LL