Thread: EBay buyers
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2015, 01:21 AM
Hen.ry Mos.es

Default I took checks

have suffered through excuses of all sorts regarding listings and endured any number of payment delays in my 20 years selling albeit at times sporadically on eBay. Like Lance and wynnfan I tend to lean to the tolerant side - the same approach I have tried to take with my life. Completing a transaction of this sort generally isn't life and death although it can be a little annoying. I once had to SWEAT three weeks waiting for payment on an expensive item that sold well in excess of it's historical price. I wrote once after 10 days with as much humility as I could muster for fear of scaring the guy off.......
I pay right away when I win something, post feedback the moment I receive payment as a seller or when my item arrives as listed when I am a buyer. I wish everyone acted as they should but accept that life and the buying/selling of collectibles can be interrupted by any number of variables.
If it's important to you - I suggest a friendly email after 5-7 days and waiting at least 3 days for a response before filing a NPB alert.