View Single Post
Old 07-15-2023, 01:57 PM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Nope, I've never found that one in the condition I'd like. The white felt is always dirty or yellowed. Yours is a miracle survivor! Looks like it was made yesterday.... just awesome.

I have a few holes in the "run", but the one I really want to find is 1952 (with the Liberty Bell). Had a few chances at it back in the '90s, but snoozed and missed the window of opportunity. Now it never turns up.

I need 1969, which shouldn't be too tough in theory. But when they surface, they always have some deal-killing condition issue. There's a red and a white version for 1969.

I need 1965, but do not love picture pennants. And the ones I've seen always have a photo that looks re-applied or re-taped to the reverse. Seems to be the norm, as these photos must've easily detached upon simple handling of the pennant.

I also need 1955, as I idiotically sold mine many years ago. Graphically, the 1955 looks just like 1953, and I figured I didn't need both. It was in Mint condition, too... so lots of regret with that one.

https://www.youtube.com/@tsogreatness/videos