View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 03:08 PM
Administrator

Default Baseball team Maroons photos 1915

Posted By: marshall barkman

Well hey there goes my good pal Joann. How are you this evening doll? What is amazing to me is that all the people who only want to read baseball posts read mine. You know there is going to be major noise so why bother checking out the post. Most of you folks remind of like these people who go to concerts and once inside they start whining the guitars are to loud so they leave and complain about the noise level. The acoustic room is down the hall to the left folks where the VW bus is parked outside. Levine i just pasted that because it really is the truth. In my opinion Shields had a fling with the gal and then when she got to close and smothered the guy he got turned off and started seeking other women, the guy was a womanizer and his actions fit the bill. Oh i almost forgot, welcome to the party Joann, Vegas has you 1/9 to start whining about some guy who offended you with a spanking comment. I feel a tidal wave of BRING THE NOISE haters about to show up and then yep you guessed it Vegas has it a dead lock that the witch hunt will start and Leon will get bothered with the banning deal zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.