View Single Post
Old 08-27-2014, 12:54 PM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by khw View Post
I REMember back in the day he would be on the show circuit mainly all the tri star shows nice guy and i would doubt he would knowingly scam anybody , but his knowledge of baseball autographs wasnt much and he would have the impossible guys mathewson etc and be selling them , they were all bad and the word around they were bad , so being a good guy aside if anything came with his cert it is no more legit than a coaches corner cert , he would buy these at shows from guys like the bus driver from los angeles ron or whatever his name was or i think the guys name was lowell katz? always had fresh supply of stuff every show. so bottom line the stuff was junk and in the 90`s was accused often of selling bad stuff
+1 as far as seeing him at shows, in the 90's, and seeing his table with bad stuff.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow

Last edited by RichardSimon; 08-27-2014 at 01:31 PM.