View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave4Reds View Post
Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I was able to send Ebay a nonperforming seller complaint, however since the sale was cancelled I couldn't leave a negative. To be honest, Ebay's process has been less than user friendly. How did you get someone at Ebay on the phone? I've tried everything. Thanks again.
If you want to call eBay,go to your "My eBay" page.In the top right hand corner there's a drop down menu under customer support,click on the customer support link.It will bring you to a page that says "Welcome to customer support",you'll have 2 options "Find an answer" or "Contact eBay",click on "Contact eBay".Once you get to the next page,you'll see that there's 3 options "Buying","Selling" or "Account".If you point your cursor over those words,they'll give you other options.What I do,is use the "Account" and then slide my cursor over to "My eBay" "Payment status" and click on that.It's the very last option on the page(Some of the other subjects won't give you the option to call eBay but once you get on the phone to eBay you can tell them your problem)Then when you do that,you'll see an option to call eBay on the right hand side.Click on that and it'll give you the phone number and a code to enter once you call.