View Single Post
Old 04-15-2006, 12:45 PM
Administrator

Default T204 Ramly question

Posted By: Bryan Long

I am curious to hear of how many collectors are there in the forum that collect these cards. Everything that I have read about them is that they are not widely collected because it is such a large set - but that doesn't make much sense to me. Are there certain cards that impossible to find? Is it the size of the cards (not being the typical small tobacco or caramel issue size)? I understand that the Johnson rookie would be a toughy to get because of price and I really don't look at the square bordered cards as being a part of the set - just really a subset. That is, of course, unless S. B. wants to sell me his square bordered subset So what is it? I think the cards are probably the most attractive cards that exist due to the gold borders and the great portrait pictures.
Are tons of people collecting these cards and just not telling anyone? I'm curious to hear the responses of veteran collectors as to their thoughts on this wonderful set. I also a few people that read this forum have the set complete - I hope to be one of them even though I have just begun to really collect the set hardcore.