View Single Post
Old 02-02-2016, 05:21 PM
Sam Sw@rtz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runscott View Post
Even if we removed all three of your posts from this thread (yes, you came back twice after your initial visit), there would still be 39, meaning people are getting a little entertained by it. Also, you've spent 3 out of your 108 posts in this thread alone, which is over 2.5% I personally haven't spent that much time in this sort of thread and I just created one!

But I understand - I would love to have a personal coffee shop that only sold the one type of tea I like and Costa Rican French press, that allowed non-barking dogs but not babies and that you had to drop your cell-phone at the door, turn the volume off on your p.c. and you aren't allowed in at all if you are wearing musk cologne or perfume.
Thanks for the stats update, Scott! Perhaps my comment was misplaced. I should have reserved it for the bi-weekly battlefield thread or the next fake Mantle rookie to pop up. It seems this topic has legs, so it was not the best choice to post my comment. I'd honestly be surprised if I'm alone in thinking this.
Also, for what it's worth, I met you (or someone from Belltown) at the Cleveland National. I bought a couple e95s as I recall. It's always wonderful to get a snarky comment directed at you from someone with whom you've done business.
Won't make that mistake again.
Sam Swartz