View Single Post
Old 04-24-2018, 06:28 PM
Joshua

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezez420 View Post
I do not want to bash on here and leave that to others. That is not why I collect. I state the facts and try to inform people when I can. But I will say I took these pictures with my phone/ipad with normal lighting and showed many imperfections that would have led me not to bid and realized this was a VG to maybe VG/Ex card. A couple of people saw these pics from me but I wanted to wait to see if it was just one card or multiple cards. I got my answer this week.

Yes grading is subjective and people are not experts but we all know what wrinkles, creases, stains, residue, roller marks are, corner nicks are. These should be pointed out.

Battlefields business model of cracking stuff out and brightening the lighting to hide imperfections did not work and led to their demise.

I am bidding on some of the items in Candiman’s auction but no longer can give benefit on raw cards. There are positives of customer service from Daniel and the packing of product. So if he learns from his past mistakes I am sure he will have good auctions.
But seriously get rid of the raw cards.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Also, why would you want to bid on something where underbidders are reporting the cards they didnt win went immediately to ebay. This impacts graded as well.