View Single Post
Old 05-05-2022, 06:28 PM
R@ndy Hart.soe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny630 View Post
Arguments have been the logistical reason to include, parking, hotel accommodations size etc. ... we have heard this for over the past 10 years now... why hasn’t there been a solution to figure this out by now. Is it the old guy in the office who says, hey bud face it it’s been this way for years, accept it. Me personally, I Hope we get away from this complacent thinking. How about finding a cool new solution, maybe hire a Logistic Consultant specializing in event location planning..idk.
They sell out every table every year in the current venues. They have all of the floor layouts in place for these 3 venues as well as all other logistics. They get the Atlantic City convention center for a pittance of what the others cost. They sold out of tickets last year for the show except daily admission. Why would they change a winner for themselves. This show is their living.

I have done the National for the last 12 years and I can assure you I would vote for Chicago every year. In fact, I just did on their new dealer vote for the next 3 years. I live 14 hours from Chicago, 12 hours from Cleveland, and 10 hours from Atlantic City so obviously I am willing to drive further for the Chicago market.

They will not make a drastic change to the venues. No Dallas, no St. Louis, no Las Vegas, no Orlando. Forget about it. It will not happen.

They will not risk a loser when they currently have 3 automatic winners.