View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 10:39 PM
Greg Schwartz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scgaynor View Post
If your concern, as I understand it, is with puffery and authenticity, the catalog will tell you all that you need to know.
Scott
Thought my posts were clear. My concern is Goldin's apparent lack of integrity. My initial posts were about his history with SAH and the bad SB stuff that was floating in the hobby and the countless people who got burned. He addressed both of those issues. With regard to SAH he described that as something which happened 10 years ago, and things were done that way but his life had now changed due to being divorced, remarried and having two kids. Despite not being convinced of his true sincerity, I let it go until Nate was kind enough to point out that Ken never really stopped with those selling tactics, after all. As he was seen as recently as April doing the same crap on AAN tv.

I have never heard a single person say anything negative about you so my posts are not directed at you. I just wonder why anyone would want to be affiliated with a guy who seems to have questionable ethics and no problem with telling lies.