View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 08:23 PM
JeR@Me

Default T210 Jackson, New Orleans ?

Guys - Need some help with a name on a T210 that I recently purchased. See scan below of Carlton Molesworth from Birmingham. I needed this card for a hole in my collection, and upon looking under a loop with a novice eye and questionable vision, I noticed that New Orleans was at the top (I think!?!). From there I looked at the 11 name possibilities from New Orleans and I have narrowed it down to Breitenstein & Jackson. (It appears the letter next to the comma is identical to the letter on the other side of the comma which looks like an "N") Now, of course, I could be completely be off my rocker and confused, so I am hoping I can toss this scan to some of you guys that are much smarter than me and help solve this mini mystery. If you would like me to email you this scan so you can magnify, I will be pleased to do so. I will also say, that from a simple scan it will not look like much of anything, but under a loop the pieces come together much easier. I think the team name is pretty easy to discern, but due to the cut, the name is a little more challenging. Again, I am not sure at all of anything, but have tried to be objective in figuring out who the player name is on the top of this card. Any help anyone can give would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Jeremy

Possible Names :

RobertSON !
JackSON ?
BREITENSTEIN, NEW ORLEANS
CAFALU, NEW ORLEANS
MAXWELL, NEW ORLEANS
LINDSAY, NEW ORLEANSLA FITTE, NEW ORLEANS
FOSTER, NEW ORLEANSBROOKS, NEW ORLEANS
HESS, NEW ORLEANS
DE MONTREVILLE, NEW ORLEANS
E. DE MONTREVILLE, NEW ORLEANS
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Molesworth_0001.jpg (42.8 KB, 347 views)
File Type: jpg Molesworth.jpg (64.2 KB, 347 views)

Last edited by DixieBaseball; 04-27-2012 at 04:18 PM.