View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 07:39 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default Me too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper1927 View Post
Enjoyed the show today! It has been quite awhile since I have been to one, and I don't know if I've ever seen a dealer with more per-war vintage/unique cards than Leon.

I also appreciate the fact that Leon was willing to spend a good bit of time with my son and I talking cards.

I hope the show continues to expand!
Hey DH,
It was good seeing you and your son too. Always good seeing board members at shows. I saw Jay and his sons also though Jay was chasing his youngest a good bit of the time. I didn't remember what it was like chasing a 4-5 yrs old . I do now. I hope the show continues also. Shows are so much better on a personal basis than the internet. I know the Dallas Card Show guys are planning another next week to catch holiday traffic and then one a month after that. I am probably going to set up at some of the monthly ones. Sales weren't great but were made. I mainly wanted to support a local show. It was a lot of fun and hope to see others come out in the future.....best regards

ps....Yes, Joe, I think that strategy of wife shopping while you collect at a show should work!!

Last edited by Leon; 12-11-2011 at 07:40 AM.