View Single Post
Old 01-24-2006, 07:42 AM
Administrator

Default Beware ebay seller "justizzle3". Our scans got stolen.

Posted By: Joann

I'd try to get ebay to freeze the auction in its current state. If for no other reason than to scare the hell out of this guy if he tries to backpedal and finds his auction has been locked from editing.

The guy that bid on the Rolex may be better positioned to do something with criminal charges. As the high bidder on possibly false product, he became individually identified as a theft target.

With no bidders on the t206 material, ebay might say at this point there is no victim. Maybe that's why the no-harm-no-foul attitude, although I still think that's wrong wrong wrong. The seller can't get anything from t206museum - not ripping them off for anything except web site content. The attempted theft of $30K would actually be against a high bidder it seems to me.

But still, if there is an FBI fraud reporting forum I'm sure it would be worth it to alert them of this. It's a lot of money, and right now without a bidder t206museum is still the best one to report it, as their web site content is part of this.

Joann