View Single Post
Old 12-11-2003, 10:26 AM
Administrator

Default GAI - What GRADE IS THIS?

Posted By: jay behrens

<YOU:
That's fine, but don't come here trying to sound like you know what you are talking about when you constantly put your foot in your mouth.

ME: I still don't believe I have.>
Let's start with your "What did a PSA8 and PSA9 Rose rookie sell for 20 years ago.

You obviously have a lot to learn about the hobby but seem completely unwilling to learn. You are like 88 year old Grandpa, dead set in his ways and unwilling to change his mind.

This is the best possible place to learn about vintage cards, but you need to learn to eliminate the word BEckett from your vocabulary. Their grading service and price guide are pretty useless to use.

I will repeat this again, NO ONE HERE CARES IF BECKKETT HAS BETTER RESALE OR IS A STRICT GRADER. They can't even identify an aboviously rebacked card and have said that they will not buy back the card to remove it from the holder. What kind of confidence does that give you in their product when they won't correct mistakes and allow a fake to reside in their holder to dupe some unknowning person. Let's hope it's not you that ends up buying this card.

Jay