View Single Post
Old 11-19-2016, 10:09 AM
Todd Jenkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
Sell the holder not the card..

I do remember a few years ago when i re-entered the hobby how i was surprised how everyone was looking at centering this and centering that

when i was growing up i just looked at the corners...if the corners were bad that was the dealbreaker... not sure if i am alone in this.....

I will totally agree with you on corners over centering but I am one of the few in this forum who absolutely does not mind off centering. Way more important to me personally over both centering and corners is creases/wrinkles and color/focus. I absolutely hate creases but no way a card gets a 7 or 8.5 with a crease. If a card is crease free and has great color and focus, I am good! I actually like the PSA 8.5 Mantle better because of color and focus but for a cool MILLION...no way.

[https://www.flickr.com/photos/187700522@N03/

Recent positve trades with: Brian Van Horn, frank bmd, nkesterke09, ajg, esehombre, mrmantlecollector, KC Doughboy, gregr2,bn2cardz, sycks22