Thread: On the easel...
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 11:00 AM
Graig Kreindler

Hey everyone!

Hope this post finds y'all well and rested. And of course, ready for summer and the National! I'm definitely stoked to be in Chicago again this year, though I won't be exhibiting.

Anywho, at the nudging of Mark (thanks, buddy), I thought I'd post some of the in-progress stuff that's been roaming around the studio for the past few months. Though I haven't been posting as much, I certainly haven't been idle. I have been keeping up with things on my Facebook fan page for the most part, as I guess it's a bit easier to focus on one form of the social media spectrum. If any of you are on there and want to keep track of what I'm up to (as well as all of the silly facts I post), you can go here and click the 'Like' button:

https://www.facebook.com/GraigKreindler

Now, some of these are now finished and are just waiting to be photographed, and others are barely even touched. They're even a few commissions that I've been working on that I haven't shot recent images of either (Brian McD, I'm looking at you). So, if there's any glare or graininess, I apologize. At this point iPhone photos will have to do.

As per usual, your comments and crits are GREATLY appreciated. Hope ya dig 'em!

Graig

1927 Yankees, 44" x 66"

Babe Ruth, 1928, 16" x 20"

Jackie Robinson and Yogi Berra, 1955, 30" x 36"

Lou Gehrig, 1923, 16" x 20"

Dizzy Dean, 1932, 16" x 20"

Rube Marquard, 1912, 20" x 24"

And now for the jump!

Last edited by GKreindler; 06-09-2013 at 08:37 PM.