View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 08:58 PM
Kyle May

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2oya311 View Post
Yep, that one works as well. I think Phil stuck with the primary issue when available (in this case the ‘68 Topps).

And Kyle, I promise I’m working on it. I’ve got a nice spreadsheet but I need to simply put it on the site.
Derek,

Awesome! Looking forward to that updated list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcbgcbrcb View Post
Hi Guys:

I was just checking in on Net54Baseball as I do every once in a while these days as I am no longer very active in the hobby and noticed the follow-up to my original HOF Rookie Cards Listing thread.

I am sure that Derek will be able to provide a most current listing as soon as he is able to. If anyone would like an updated entry to be made to my original list, I would be happy to do this also. Since I don't check in on Net 54 too often, it would be best if you send me a PM as I will see those messages in my e-mail box as well and I will respond and make the necessary updates if they are warranted.

I'm always happy to hear that board members are still referencing the list that I put together a number of years ago now, it was a lot of work and my hope was that it would act as a reference tool for collectors for many years to come. For those that do not know, I also put together another similar listing for Earliest Collectibles of BB HOF'ers which can be found in it's own thread:

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthr...t+collectibles
Heck of a list. Thank you for putting it together!

- Hall of Famers
Progress: 318/340 (93.53%)

- Grover Hartley PC
Needs: T207 Anonymous Factory 25 Back, 1914 New York Evening Sun Supplements, 1917 D328 Weil Baking Co., and (possibly) 1917 Merchant's Bakery

- Jim Thome PC

- Cleveland Indians Franchise Hall of Fame