View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 04:45 PM
Rob Sl@+kin

Default My Chantilly Show - Met solid Net54 guys like Dave Schrader & Scott Russell

Hey... with all the turmoil going on, and with seemingly a great majority of the threads focused on that, I wanted to take the opportunity to let the community know that the Chantilly Show had some really terrific people from Net 54 there, including good honest dealers!

I spent some extra time with a couple of guys set up at the show that I had not met before, Dave Schrader and Scott Russell. After 35+ years, I like the social aspect at least as much as running around the show floor. So, I spoke with them quite a bit, saw the respectful way they treated people... buyers, sellers, people just looking... how they handled transactions... and from that, I believe I got a small but accurate glimpse into their character, fairness, honesty, and the way they conduct business.

Based on what I saw, these guys are solid, and I would encourage people to feel confident about doing business with them.

Dave Schrader of Bagger's Auctions

and

Scott Russell of Birmingham Auctioneers and Aquarian

Full Disclosure: I did not transact business with either one of them at the show. This was based solely on observation and interaction. Further, I have absolutely no financial interest or incentive for saying this other than appreciating having good people in the hobby and wanting to share my thoughts.

Thank you Dave and Scott. It was truly a pleasure.