View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 07:57 PM
Michael

Hunts wants me to return my forged T206 Flick to have as evidence with the FBI. They have said nothing about issuing a refund yet but I assume it will be forthcoming. Kevin and Bill at PSA have been incredibly helpful since I have had more signed prewar cards evaluated by them then possibly anyone except maybe Paul. Most of mine are 10+ years in my safe and gotten from long term collectors. I know that doesnt guarantee anything. Most are Marquards, Wheat, or Crawford. No super valuable ones They questioned one or two and offered to take the rest back for extensive re-evaluation if necessary. This is just me but I never felt very comfotable with SGC. When they were starting I submitted 3 Callahans which I know were fine to them and they said they couldn't tell one way or the other and just returned them. Later Rich, Bill and kevin approved them. They were purchased from Ron Gordon many years ago who worked for PSA in the beginning along with Stinson who is probably enjoying not being in this mess from his home in Cuba (he moved there due to his Cuban wife and cost of living, not to escape this mess