View Single Post
Old 08-26-2018, 10:23 AM
L.arry Glads.tone

Default ???mantle stolen

Again, I rarely post....this forum history stays on the internet and there is a historical record of what everyone writes that LASTS THRU THE AGES unless Leon deletes it which I don't think he will do!....someone that has a $10K card stolen and identifies a culprit by name, not only should file a police report but also needs to file an insurance claim through their homeowners or business insurance.

To accuse someone by name of a felony crime like this is not only bold but is permanently a scar on that person's reputation especially when they are innocent until proven guilty. Without any real proof, this is a libelous action. Earl has a pretty damn good reputation and its up to him to make sure his name is not dragged through the mud but as an longtime hobbyist, I really feel disgusted that someone can say something so bold without real testimony proof or any legal justification. If legal justification is warranted, its time to step into the batters box, this is not just about cards, its about integrity.