View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 08:42 AM
Administrator

Default The Death of Direct Sales

Posted By: Jim VB

First,

<<She has more executive experience4 and would certainly come at the problems facing the country without the radical left mindset that Obama does.>>

She is a mental lightweight. She could not list one newspaper or magazine she reads. She could not name one initiative McCain had taken in his years in Congress. She couldn't specify one Supreme Court decision she had ever disagreed with (except, of course, Roe v. Wade). These aren't "gotcha" questions. They are a window into her intellect and inquisitiveness. She basically refused to answer any debate questions, opting instead, to run through her talking points.

I would not hire her as my administrative assistant, and I bet you wouldn't either. There were plenty of other candidates for this job who were much more qualified.

Second, and most importantly, your use of Obama's middle name is pejorative, and you know it. There is plenty to attack him on without using fear mongering racism. His health care plan IS unworkable. His experience IS limited. Attack his plan. Attack his proposals. Attack his voting record. But don't try to scare people by using his middle name. You're smarter than that.