Thread: VCP rant
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 01:31 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyVCP View Post
Leon lets be fair here the fee was not from VCP it was from Seth the auction software person you use. And all Seth had to do was turn on the code we provided to him years ago when we started, something that takes him less then a minute. Sure we can come in at the end of the auction and scrap all the data and input it in our site. But the thing you are missing and this is the key is by having access to your auction as it starts and entering all your items live it then checks 3469 current members want lists for any items you have and they need. When it finds matches sends a email with link to your auction telling them a card they want is now available for them to bid and win.So by you not wanting to be part of the system and paying Seth his money how many potential buyers did you miss out on? And if those notices went out I think you would find a much better return to your consignors.

Whereas all the people using Bob from Simple there is no fee involved at all.
I believe this is Completely untrue from what I was told. I will find the emails in a few hours and post them. I have to run for a business issue right now.