View Single Post
Old 11-01-2019, 09:06 PM
Johnny MaZilli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flintboy View Post
Peters point above is what I was referencing in my original post about this subject. Please do not take that I am in favor of any company or person that alters cards- I am not. Regardless of who is submitting these cards, as the industry leader they need to detect the alterations. Relying on the submitter to sign the submission form stating they haven’t altered the cards is simply an easy way out for them to pass the buck. The reason I submit cards and my money to them is to make sure they haven’t been altered. I’m an honest guy but I hope PSA doesn’t take only my word when I submit that the cards in the grading order aren’t altered. Looking over at BODA, it seems that they rely on that disclaimer and trust of the submitter to often.
Agree PSA has to be challenged on breach of conduct acting in bad faith by alleged card doctor whom submitted. Prove that alleged submitter altered the card and has submitted in bad faith. Idk what the hell is their purpose if they can’t back up their end. I’m not on anyone’s side however IMO Allowing PSA to Continue to PUNT any Responsibility/liability will have serious long term detriment to the hobby/industry.

It’s all a bunch of garbage finger pointing/cover up’s

Card Doctor, Shady Auction Houses, and PSA’s Inabilities/lack of responsibilities are gonna tank the card industry. Greed :-(....sad

Last edited by Johnny630; 11-01-2019 at 09:08 PM.