View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 09:35 PM

Default Let's Not turn this thread into a political debate.

Todd,
I think we would all agree that the economy ceratinly has alot to do with many of the issues being discussed in this thread. Who's fault for these things occurring could also be debated. Unfortunately there are MANY, MANY factors why the global and US economies are down. I agree that the statement made about President Obama (Yes, I did call him President Obama, because even if I didn't vote for him, I still respect him and the office of the Presidency) by shaunsteig was not neccessary because again this board should be about our hobby, but I also have to take issue with the fact that since you challenged someone on thier issue, then I have to challenge you on the fact that I watch Fox news and hope you can find someone new to hate.

Todd, That last sentence sounded kinda childish didn't it. What I should have said was that I watch Fox news and take offense to people stereotyping me because I watch that channel, just as someone from the other side of the political table should be offended if someone spoke unkindly of them because they watched ABC or CNN. The bottom line is that we are all Americans who are free to agree and disagree with each other in our feelings and debates on issues suchas President Obama, President Bush, or whomever might be running the country, but let's keep our threads focussed on Baseball and Baseball Cards. I apologize for getting off topic and hope that Todd, myself, and everyone else continues to enjoy collecting and worry about politics somewhere else.

Last edited by Tim Kindler; 08-22-2010 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Childish Statement by me.