View Single Post
Old 11-22-2018, 01:31 PM
(DJ) Rich.ard.s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhibitman View Post
Look, as a seller who uses big, high res scans of cards, I have no sympathy for someone who misses or doesn't look at the pictures, other than to offer a full refund. Call it a lawyer's bias: reliance has to be reasonable to rescind for fraud; you can't blame PWCC if everything is pictured. But with eBay's screw the seller bias, I would rather just refund than argue. IMO the only time a buyer has an argument for a partial refund is if the item is damaged in transit or if something not shown or not remarked on is a problem. Otherwise, no. Keep it or send it back, but don't mess with Mr. In-Between. And all you pesky kids stay off my lawn.
+1...plus I can absolutely understand why PWCC would not give a 0% sellers fee. If they did they would still have to pay the Ebay/Paypal fees on the second sale. Each one of those cards sold is at a loss to them and actually, the greater the card sells for the bigger their economic loss.
E92 Red Crofts - Anyone especially Barry, Shean, and Evers