View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ullmandds View Post
You oversensitive souls should go back to your 60's topps cards.
If you like your 1969 Reggie Jackson rookie, you can keep your 1969 Reggie Jackson rookie. The post war collector can expect an average savings of $2,500 next year on their set building. If I had a son, he would look like Don Mossi.
It's above my pay grade to ever try to tackle the Monster. If they bring a 1963 Pete Rose PSA 9, you bring a T206 Magie. All 60's Topps collectors must have skin in the game. EBay acted stupidly when they found in favor of the seller that sold me a trimmed 1967 Tom Seaver. It was a spontaneous protest caused by an offensive Internet video made by the despicable seller Battlefield6606 that showed them photo shopping a 1968 Johnny Bench with creases and stains. Now begins the fundamental transformation of the Net54 post war section. There is not a smidgen of evidence that any fraud was committed from the shilling of the 1968 Nolan Ryan. I have now been to 57 of the remaining brick and mortar stores that still carry vintage 60's Topps, I have one more to go to.