View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 08:43 PM
Luke Lyon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blunder19 View Post
Luke.

Just wanted to say thanks for your interest in my back run. The article was well written. Took me down memory lane. I enjoyed it.

Thanks

Jamie
Jamie, thanks again for working with me on that article. It's an awesome story and I knew people would enjoy reading about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobu View Post
I agree with everyone else - this is a great site Luke. I will see if I can think of some more topics for you to cover.

I really enjoyed reading about Jamie's run.

Also, Jamie, holy crap! I assumed you started that run 15 or 20 years ago. Nice work man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ullmandds View Post
agreed...it was cool to read about Jamie's run. I haven't thoroughly combed your site as Im not a big t206 guy but a good topic(if not already done) of which I am a big fan of are the "faux" t206's...like t213-1, t215-1.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobu View Post
Another thought: ask David (trdcrdkd) to write something about the history of T206 sales - maybe he could even team up with Leon and his Burdick letters.
Bryan and Pete,

Thanks for the thoughts on new topics. I would love to hear everyone's ideas. Writing two articles every week, I am burning through the ideas pretty quickly. Dave and I have actually discussed working on something together. Hasn't happened yet due to busy schedules, but I am hopeful that it will.

I really like the idea of guest articles, and I'm really happy with the way Scott's Polar Bear article turned out. The best stories and research articles are written by people who are passionate about the subject matter. There are a ton of t206 topics where I'm not the most knowledgeable or passionate, but someone else on this forum is. So, if anyone would like to write a guest article, I would be very excited to discuss it with you. I can be reached via PM or email at luke@thatt206life.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by sac_bunt View Post
Luke.... each week I look forward to reading your posts.

Glad to see you also gave one of Net54's best (Scott Gross) a guest appearance on your site.

Great work and keep it coming!
Jeff,
Thanks so much! I agree, Scott is the best