View Single Post
Old 08-13-2015, 05:24 AM
Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiian bam bam View Post
a Smart/experienced/been burned by bad buyers seller wont leave it until feedback received. BECAUSE: ive had buyers that once i left feedback, they will nickel and dime you, complain that the item isnt gem mint perfect beckett grade 11 (yes i know 10 is the most highest grade but some buyers seem like they want a grade 11 on their items!) they will extort you and threaten you until you "fear the negative feedback" and give in and give them an item for free. or the famous "partial refund to keep the buyer happy" bad buyers knows that ebay is the "buyers" world and ebay wont do nothing to them even for extortion ebay will look the other way. ebay caters to buyers, buyers hold feedback "hostage" until they get what they want .so smart sellers are now waiting to give feedback. because why give feedback to buyers if they are going to screw you anyway? this all started when ebay took away the power from sellers to leave a buyer negative feedback. this nonsense never happened before when we were able to leave a negative for a buyer.
Makes sense, but why put the statement in the listing? Pain in the rear buyers will not be impacted by the 'no feedback until received' statement in the listing.

The seller could withold feedback without verbalizing it on the listing and avoid stirring up people like me.
Successful transactions with: polakoff, Paul S, xplainer, marvymelvin, lordstan, Thromdog, pow323, Golfcollector, OldJudge, frankbmd, kamikidEFFL, jcc6252, sam majors, t206fix, brian29575, bbsports, jfkheat