View Single Post
Old 10-23-2005, 12:42 AM
Administrator

Default The USPS is really bad lately

Posted By: Cat

This same thing happened to me (three MastroNet sports auctions ago). I luckily was home and retrieved it from the porch, as they drove away. BTW, it had a Ruth M101-5 in it (if someone from Mastro Net is on the Board it was the PSA 5, so you can probably narrow it down to me). I was shocked. Two auctions ago, again UPS comes to my door and was about ready to leave, when she (UPS driver) notices that the top label had been filled out a bit incorrectly, I think there was a box that had NOT been checked that they use to monitor that a signiture should be obtained, BUT in the notes section, it did say that "signature required." This time she noticed the NOTES section and retrieved the signiture and then mentions to me that the mistake had been made. I am just telling UPS's side of the story. I was actually glad to hear the story because MastroNet charged me $90 for shipping for that Ruth auction prize (if my memory is correct), which I thought was a lot to have UPS throw it on my doorstep.

Again, USPS has always been far and away the best for my shipping and receiving experience.