View Single Post
Old 07-24-2016, 08:44 PM
Banned

Im only responding to clear the record since Ben likes to leave part of the story out

I came to you with a trade which was 3 photos and $300 for one of your "blue chip" ruth photos. You said you couldnt do that and that you needed $500. I told you id think about it. When i went to work we had a boeing employee meeting discussing the high possibility of lay-offs (which is in the news and been on tv). That same day you miraculously decided you would trade me the 3 photos straight across for the ruth. I didnt respond because I was deciding what to do. The next day you got all emotional and went on a rant because i sold one of the photos. I told you i did and that i was selling others so i can be prepared in case lay offs do come. You changed the deal twice which i only committed with my first offer that you countered on. I told you id think about it. My decision to sell one of the photos came as a last minute decision. And your harassing text messages and constantly going through my photo bucket is just plain weird

Btw i can sell any of my photos i want to...you know why...because there mine. I dont give u sh*t for marking your photos up 500% on ebay which sit and sit and sit. How many of your photos have you posted on here that you later sold benny?

Its funny because that day we talked on the phone you were texting me for almost an hour showing me all your collection and trying to be bff's. Lol...come on man. Get over yourself

Last edited by JoeyFarino; 07-24-2016 at 08:54 PM. Reason: More info