View Single Post
Old 05-14-2018, 04:42 PM
I@n Cl@rke

Love to focus on the positivity! First thanks goes to a board member and eBay seller Pete Gust@fson for taking time to teach me some things as my collecting focus was shifting back in 2010/2011, and for pointing me towards the board.

Thanks also to the many on the board who have posted their research, or just been willing to just chat cards, including but not limited to- Ted Z, M@rk McRae (PCL), Shaun (Bond Bread), Lee (T202), Phil (rookies), Rhett (E121, etc), MattyC, Bill Gr€gory, Mike C@ve, Fr@nk Burkett, much of this public information and/or PM conversation has greatly influenced my collection... thanks also to the many folks I’ve completed successfull transactions with including but not limited to- Dan (GoBucs), Br@d Pencil, Sean B@ssick, Ed D, Ted Sherm@n, etc.

And finally, thanks to anyone and everyone who has regularly posted their eye candy, includes- Paul (T206 collector), Sean (Milkit, signed goudeys), HOF Auto Rookies, Leon, Dean H@ckett, Ed Sk€lton, Jason M@y, etc, as these have also often influenced my collecting goals.

This board has definitely enabled a lot of spending, however it’s net effect is positive and it has been really fun to find a community of people who appreciate similar things, as opposed to my continuing to collect in a total vacuum.