View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007, 06:13 PM
Administrator

Default Extensive article by David Rudd Cycleback now in Alterations section....

Posted By: G. Maines

Leon:
Did you consider that my insidious ulterior motive could be that I do not fully understand all of the information which David has shared with us? And that the reason to not keep it private, could be that I am not alone in this?

Come on, this stuff is important to us all. It is the heart of what we do. A full understanding of our collectibles! Who wouldn't want that?

DRCycleback and I have no problems which impede an open and honest exchange in private, but my motivation was to not keep my inquiries secret. Just the opposite. An open discussion could draw out others who can gain substantially from a little insight.

This time, before I pressed SEND I went back and reread your comments, Leon. And upon the second reading, it seems more as if you think I challenge some of David's statements or conclusions. Now, I am truly honored. But I assure you that I am not qualified to be this artist's paintbrush carrier's apprentice.