View Single Post
Old 02-25-2016, 10:33 AM
₳₦ĐɎ ₦ɆɄ฿ɆⱤ₮

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookiemonster View Post
I would assume that other exist . Only because I doubt there's one lol. It's more likely that atleast on sheet was produced.did you pull this card ?
Just because they were produced doesn't mean they are in circulation today. This card came from a woman that sells a lot of error/scrap/test cards that her, now deceased, husband obtained from an employee of topps back when they were produced.

She states he would buy the employee beer and he would bring things to him that was meant to go to the dumpster. It is possible she will run across more, but she is still sorting through his cards. I do have reason to believe it is possible that not all the cards she thinks he obtained this way were actually obtained in this manner (though most probably were).

I was curious, though, if outside of this widows old collection if there were more out there.

I actually have obtained other neat items from her and just had stashed this with that collection. When I saw the thread about the 1991 Topps Oil Can Boyd variation I thought that with such a following by some for this set that maybe someone has seen other cards that were similar.

Last edited by bn2cardz; 02-25-2016 at 10:38 AM.