View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 06:51 PM
Ch.ris Jenk.ins

Quote:
Originally Posted by edhans View Post
129 negatives IS terrible, regardless of the number of positives.
Exactly, because so many of those positives are people who aren't paying attention, don't bother leaving negative feedback or think it's just not worth it, or are just tolerant of customer service.

I left positive feedback for Battlefield after the first transaction. It was only one card and I didn't look close enough to see what was on the card but not on the doctored on the auction scan.

On a separate note, Irv, I called ebay to register a complaint about Battlefield and offered proof with photos I could email them, and full details if someone from their investigations would talk to me, via email or phone. Three weeks later I've heard from no one and received no emails.

Sadly, all 10 cards I returned were re-listed and sold before I got my refund. My refund was held the full 15 days Ebay allows because I left negative feedback. One of the cards was a 1960 Mantle AS. In addition to their normal "cleaning on the card scan", there were 2 spots on the back of paper loss. The auction description stated "absolutely no paper loss." That card was sold the next time for $264! I originally paid $72. Of course, that 2nd transaction received negative feedback as well. It never ends.