View Single Post
Old 05-18-2019, 11:23 AM
Stu.art Gil.bert

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvindog View Post
I’ve seen no evidence that PSA is crooked, i.e. graders being bribed. While it’s obvious that in such a sloppy company run by such a sloppy guy like Orlando, with such opportunities available, I always felt it possible. But without at least strong circumstantial or some direct evidence, I’d never come out and accuse them of fraud as I have with Brent and PWCC which I can easily say is a crooked operation, knee-deep in easily proven fraud. However, after seeing this before and after set of pics, what else can any objective person think? I mean that shit is crazy. Either Stevie Wonder is grading cards at PSA or something nefarious is going on. What else can it be?
Based on some of the cards BO has exposed, the trimmers are buying some fairly expensive cards to alter. Seem like they are pretty confident that they get trim the cards and get them in holders. To spend $500 or more for a card, you have to know you can get it holdered or else you have money to burn. Do you think they just keep subbing until it gets past the graders?