View Single Post
Old 09-28-2015, 07:31 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeLyon View Post
You agreed to purchase the card and then offered to sell it to me all in the same morning.

You bought it off the same BST where my WTB thread was located.

You really expect me (or anyone with a brain) to believe that you bought it for some reason other than to try to and flip to a specific person (me)? You just agreed to buy it (but didn't actually pay for it yet) at 9 AM because you really loved it, and then offered it to me at 11 AM because you didn't love it so much after all? You don't have to lie about it. You didn't commit a crime. It was just scummy.

And after I told you that I knew where (and how recently) you had got the card, you posted it in 3 different threads about how happy you were to add it to your collection. If you didn't feel guilty about anything, why did you do that?

i think the first deal with the 1951 mantle is a black mark on gobucsmagic..but i dont see anything wrong about what he did with the flip with you...afterall, he already was locked in to pay for the card and he couldnt of been 100% sure you would of wanted the same card....could of still been a price issue or centering issue with the card....was no sure thing he would of been able to sell to you...