View Single Post
Old 05-28-2018, 03:41 PM
Tony

I sell a decent amount and eBay just doesn't get it; Free returns. No Thank you; speculators can buy, try to resell/flip/review, what ever they do, and than say oh well and return. Lose my .01/$100 sales, ok no big deal & good because than I don't have to drop what I am doing to get card to post office. They are losing buyers & sellers by the droves. Someone said about a restocking fee; well that stops June 1st too. I will still offer top rated service. But when items have 6 views over 90 days, I guess does it really matter. Actually, ebay is doing me a favor, because I will open my own web store and spend the money I am paying them to promote it instead in both print and online. Sports cards and collectables are a very niche marketplace and with the proper advertising I think I can do just as well with out ebay. I'll continue to sell there but just not as much.

In a few years, ebay will be sold to another company for pennies on the $; who will make it great again. Ebay had a monopoly with their auctions, but once they start losing sellers they will see.

Ask your self this question, if you had an extra phone to sell, would you sell it on ebay where potentially a scammer gets his money and your phone, and you cover shipping both ways. Fool me once shame on you; Fool me twice shame on me.

Last edited by cardsnstuff; 05-28-2018 at 03:57 PM.