View Single Post
Old 09-23-2006, 07:14 PM
Administrator

Default Graded Card Moral and Ethical Issue

Posted By: leon

Please cut the crap with Bruce on the board. Enough is enough. It seems like everytime he says something you are at his throat...and then eventually he throws one back and we're off to the races again...I understand you want an answer. Here it is. Many companies say "we" to make it seem like a larger company. It's not the end of the world. I understand all that has been said and done, between ya'll, but please don't start anything else...and I will make sure he doesn't start it with you. If ya'll want to email sweet nothings to each other that's up to ya'll, but neither of you are going to make slight remarks or inuendo's (I used that word twice on the board today) to each other anymore on the board...or at least give it a break . Do me a favor and honor my request....thanks man....

edited to add Jay is still one of my fave board members...I just want a place anyone can post without fear of being attacked (as much as possible in "internetland"....) and thanks for taking it as a good sport....really didn't mean to be such a di** ....you're rubbin' off on me ....